Monday, June 05, 2006

2 photos, 2 stories...one good and one bad...

My new job...yeah, early mornings! This is a pic of the clock at the time I woke up or close to it. Basically it is a job in which I do random janitorial services... In a way I am doing the same things I do for my family (sans painting) for 9 dollars an hour.
I am not used to an early morning, but I did get to see the sun rise over the horizon, it's been a while since I've seen one of those.
It is good to have a full time job, I'm glad it doesn't severely mess with my days because I get out at 2.




On a sad note, my sister's cat (Abbey Cat pictured with little Ben.) passed away 2 nights ago... Abbey (give her some love or a kind note, or both!) is saddened, we all are saddened.

Abbey Cat was 12 years old, she was a wonderful pet for my sister and for all of us, she will be missed. This also happens to be the last photo I took of her.




[n][v]

0 comments: