Saturday, June 24, 2006


So I decided to take up Peter (Youth Pastor of Christian Worship Center) and his advice to get spiritually busy, not boring, this week. I spent a great deal of time in prayer as I worked and I spent some time doing my regular devos... I say this not to brag, but just mentioning how I was spiritually busy...

Well, satan apparently did not like the fact that I was busy in this way and so this is what happened this morning...

I was asleep and dreaming about the future with my wife, son and I, and it was very realistic and visible - dreamwise. In my dream, I was holding my son and talking to him in babytalk and he was smiling.

At that time in the physical world, I physically felt something land on me with a thud, in which it - a demon - stabbed me in the back and in my head, in which he physically paralyzed me and he altered and destroyed my dream.

My dream continued, but to my shock, my son died in my arms and it took on disgusting characteristics, such as horns, demon eyes and triangular teeth. I tried to break free from this attack, but the demon persisted. I then mustered up as much strength as I could at 5 in the morning, and I rebuked the demon in Jesus' name. Then, and only then, did the demon leave.

This happened this morning, satan is trying to attack and break my family apart, he has even gone to my mother to negotiate some things she does for God's kingdom...

Don't ever think that both worlds (physical and spiritual) are apart from one another,
both collide with each other.

Going on by God's strength alone,
Nathanael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I am quite disturbed by this posting. I will be praying for you, bro.

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Brother, you know who this is, and after reading this post again, I thought I should comment. Whoever was quite disturbed shouldn't be, but as for praying for you, why of course he or she should, regardless of the dream. I have had plenty of dreams the like of yours, and it's only one more way satan tries to unnerve us. I've had worse dreams than the one you describe. And satan makes use of any weakness of our physical, emotional or mental nature to tempt us with scary scenarios. That's all it is.

The other thing, yes, there will be continued satanic attacks on you as you persevere in serving the Lord and following the call. It's spiritual warfare that strengthens our faith, if we trust in Jesus alone, and I think that you have that down. I may comment again later from home. Go with God, dear brother, and never fear.