Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tiredness and will-power

I am on the verge of falling asleep... and yet I must stay up for another hour to take a shower and work on some Psych. homework - I am ready for tomorrow, but there's some reviewing of terms that I must complete.

This day has not been wasted whatsoever. It has been filled with purpose, laughter, communication, longing and so much more... I wish I could be this productive most/all of the time, but... I can be so lazy sometimes.


*Prayer Requests*
- Sleep; I need it

- Classes; To do very well in all of them
- Friendship; I feel I already have a cliche on campus, I need to break free... but not for good

- Participation; I need to be more active in my classes, I sometimes don't add to the class when I can

That's it for now...thanks for the prayers, I need them!

***NV***

0 comments: