Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Done with the first class of the fall semester...

Done with my first class! Yea, but in a good way...

It was "Intro. to YouthMin and Adolescent Studies" taught by Professor K. Budd.
Within my class I know three people (at this time); Jeremy from WaWa, Stephanie from Church and C.H.A.O.S and Jess from online... the last person I've only communicated by AIM and email, she seems nice online, and no doubt off as well...

The class was an intro. to to the teacher as well to us students. We performed an activity; We were to fill in the blank, "I'd rather be..." and 2 things in regards to this.

I rather be...
1) Sightseeing in Asia; Japan and China in particular.
2) Running in the mountains of New Mexico @ 5:00 in the morning; early, I know. But when the sunlight fills the mountains and everything, I feel like it's my piece of Heaven on Earth.

After class I hung out with Jeremy, he gave me a ride to the library and that's where I'm at now.

I'll be reading some poetry by T.S. Elliot for fun in a while, for now I'm chilling and getting some words out.


Take care and God Bless,
***NV***

0 comments: