Friday, August 26, 2005

28 days... six hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds



Yeah, I just saw Donnie Darko... for the first time. I don't know, It's a weird/eerie movie and I can't explain it... It's an enigma wrapped into another enigma, it may be worth seeing again to get it a little better.

What a way to kick off the weekend, eh?

I have some homework to work on and complete before this weekend is through, I also have a librarian meeting for 3-4 hours... so that cuts into my homework time, but no problem... I actually get paid for attending! I just hope that my Spiritual Autobiography turns out well, there's so much I want to share with my class and professor, I hope I put in enough.

If you've seen this movie, let me know your thoughts, ideas, etc. in regard to it. I'd love to hear various sides to it!

I'll probably work on some additional homework tonight, due to the fact that my day will be rather spliced tomorrow.

Peace and Love, from God above.
***NV***

0 comments: