Monday, August 29, 2005

Good news and bad news...

Okay... here it is...
- Good news... - I went to a YoungLife meeting and Bible study tonight, in which I was invited by Jeremy and while there I noticed that Aaron (El Guapo and/or Alberto) from Spanish was there! He's been wanting to do something like this for sometime now, and it looks do-able for him... Here's the bad news...
- Bad news... Stephanie went with me (her being my transpo.) and while she liked it, it will not her type of YouthMin, in which She's going for a social work YouthMin degree and I'm leaning to a Parachurch and Missions degree.

She was nice to attend and find out about it, but I have no car out here at Judson College and my car is at home... the car is my parents, yet I was allowed to use it while at home... I'm wondering if I should ask for use of it out here...hmmm

My sisters; ah yes... they need a car of their own, and being that there's only 3 vehicles in my family, I don't want to cut them out of driving.
Yet, I want to give this YoungLife parachurch thing a try! I don't want to invest (yes I say it once again) some time into it. It's encouraging to see Aaron there as well, He made Spanish class fun at WaWa, and he feels God behind it.

This
by the way
is a Prayer Request
of sorts...

More details as they come...*sigh*
***NV***


0 comments: