Sunday, August 28, 2005

"All my friends who play guitars..."

*sigh* it's been one of those days, the ones that make you want to be in a well-known band in which you can get into your private plane and jump around countries...
In case your wondering about the quote and the photo, they both have to deal with Starflyer 59... "All my friends who play guitars" is a line from one of their songs...

I want to be that person sometimes, the one that can freely travel around the world without breaking a sweat. I want to visit the countries marked below;
1) China
2) Japan
3) Israel
4) England
5) Poland
6) Russia
7) Lithuania
8) Chech Republic
9) Slovakia
10) Belarus
11) Egypt
12) Saudi Arabia
13) Iraq

13 countries...how unlucky (just kidding), I want to see and be a part/apart of this world, I want to see God's work in action around the world; where Christianity is accepted, deemed illegal, tolerated and etc.

"Someday", I keep reminding myself, "Someday"
***NV***

0 comments: