Thursday, August 25, 2005

Practicum

Practicum is a 4-semester course in which I apply skills I learn and experience in a YouthMin setting... I will be checking out YoungLife and perhaps I will be working for them.

It does not seem like it'll be too hard, and I am not second guessing myself about it... I just want to be able to use life applications and personal stories/experiences to help bring kids closer to God and/or bring them to God if it is something new to them.

I find this Bible verse applicable...

Psalms 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [
a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

I have nothing to fear,
because God is near,
when stress piles deep,
In his rest I will sleep,
Peace and Love
from God above,
I will trust and obey,
his every way.

In his Name,
***NV***

0 comments: