Saturday, August 27, 2005

Another glance at time...

Back to the time subject...
Today (not as bragging rights) I have invested my time in two main things;
1) A meeting for the librarians and librarians-to-be from 11:30 to 3:00ish. This was a very good and informative meeting, but it was also tiring.
2) I invested 2 hours in a Spiritual Autobiography; It's to be 4 pages (at least) double-spaced, I managed to crank out 7 pages...

Notice the word I used to describe my time usage today?
Invested
I took the time that God has given me and I have invested it. When people invest money they expect to make a profit with the money they put in.
In the same way I have invested the time God has given me in hopes that something bigger and better will come out of it, I don't doubt that my investment of time will come back to haunt me or to be of no value in the future.

We'll see! :)
***NV***

0 comments: