Sunday, August 28, 2005

"I Sing Electric"

Ah yes... Ronnie Martin; such a talented musician who uses the gift bestowed upon him by God to its full peak.
His music, I once deemed it as poppy and flavoured appropriately for young pre-teen girls due to its nice nature; good, but not for a guy in his mid-teens (at the time).
He was never this, but it was mentality and short-comings that made me feel this way about his music...

He has an enormous amount of depth... that is if you listen intently, no shallow listeners here!
The songs by JoyE I enjoy are the following;
1) Weep in the Sunshine
2) Monosynth
3) The Girl from Rosewood Lane
4) True Harmony (cranked to 11!)
5) Nikolai Tesla
6) LilyPad the Forest our Home
7) Lifeguard 20
8) New Pirate Traditional
9) 5 Stars for Failure
10) The Boy who never Forgot
and many more! He is that good!

So... when I'm back home over Labour Day weekend, I will be definitely listening to JoyE!

0 comments: