Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My first class...

...Starts in an hour!

I am not nervous, but contemplative about what's going on - both here and away from all that I knew and held close.
I miss some of my close friends and the times we spent together, I don't miss it in a way that would make me drop all my classes just to come back, but still...


I have enjoyed my dorm-mates; I enjoy them for who they are and what they experiences they share.

Fengsong is from Holland; but from China originally, and by this I am learning a bit more from what I previously knew.

Jeff is... words can not express how funny, kind and bizzare (in a good way) this meat eater, long story in which we laugh about it. He's one of the guys on the floor who knows his cars and the like.

Zach is a great room-mate as well, his brother calls him too much, but...meh - whatever.

Hieroshi is cool and very excited about his Christian walk, in which I am learning more about the Japanese Church and how scarce Christians are. Apparently I could have an effect on the Japanese in Japan by teaching English as a second language, and by this... witnessing! Note to the future, note to what may come to pass.

I'm signing off now, will be posting whenever I'm not scarce for time. Pray that I may be able to get a job at the library; I'd like to make some money out here, I miss the feeling of $$$ in my pocket!

***NV***

0 comments: