Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Am I becoming too predictable?

Am I becoming too predictable?
Am I settling for less then I should?
Am I doing things out of habit or lack of spontaneity?
I wonder about this in regards to my self...
I am going through a questioning process at this time in regards to how I am;
- How I act
- How I go through life
- What I do
- What I say
and everything else that defines me as being HUMAN.
It's not a bad thing necessarily, unless you catch yourself being this way or worse, someone else does...
It seems like I'm feeling this way because I am catching my self doing the same things over and over and over and etc.
School-wise this isn't a problem; I'm liking how my day is school-wise and homework-wise, yet...
But... As I was sitting down with acquaintances (they're almost qualified for being friends, but time is what's needed for that gap to be bridged.) and I noticed to myself that my meals and drinks are relatively the same compared to other meals...
Though a small thing, I started questioning my self (once again) if is this how I carry out my life? Is this how I want to carry out my life and is this how I want to go about life.

So,
I will try to be more spontaneous, weird, off-the-wall, different and so many other things that are different than the word - PREDICTABLE
Peace and Love from God above,
\\\NV///
(see! even my signature is slightly different!)

0 comments: