Tuesday, May 30, 2006

~How my summer's been so far...~

Well, it has been good, but not in a relaxful way... You see, I did not have a job waiting for me once I got out of school. So for the first 4 weeks I searched and applied at various places and last Thursday I received 4 calls for 4 different places of employment! I have taken a job in which I'll be a janitor - full time employment - for nine dollars an hour.

My days have been busy cleaning up the house... No known reason except that it must be done, so I guess that's the reason in itself. It's been kind of boring, but at least I'll start work soon.

I live a very busy life, albeit, a busy yet boring life. I am glad to work within my church's Jr. High group and also part of Young Life. In my time outside of doing all that, I've read some good Christian book and learned a great deal about prayer. In a way, I am finding solitude in the midst of busyness, I am finding peace in chaos.
God is good and so is this life, but sometimes I find that God is my all, He is... but sometimes I don't see it that clearly.

0 comments: