Friday, May 19, 2006

The good memories...

of where I'm at, come to mind... As I type, I'm at Waubonsee College waiting for my sister, last night was the graduation ceremony... and here's the main reason why I went last night...

My good friend Sonia, we go back...2 years! But in the time that I was at Waubonsee, I got to know her very well (by means of Circles of Understanding.) and in the fall She'll be off to NIU.
God has blessed me greatly with a friend like her, she is truely a wonderful person.

She also was the student who gave the 'congrats-and-fair-well' speech! I'm so happy for her, she did great! She's glad to be moving on, but it's sad for her in a way... Yeah, I missed my friends, colleagues and good teachers when I transferred out to Judson, but that's part of life... At least I'm still in contact with more than a handful of Waubonsee students both current and former.

Ah, the memories...

Nathanael

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Very nice, happy for you that you have such a friend! Go with God, my brother!