Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Well... My Fall break was bittersweet...

I made plans and some fell through, but for what remained...meh, it was bittersweet.

The highlights of my break were:

~ Going out to NIU to hang out with Sonia, which lead into hanging out with Drew as well. I miss those people, they have been some of the people I miss the most from Waubonsee, back in the day when we were all there. In different classes, in different groups... I miss my old school for the friends I made, the classes I took (for the most part), the groups I was involved with... Those were a good two years.

~ Hanging out with the fam. - though I didn't see everyone (I will not explain via blogging), it was good, and yet some things hang over our heads and... Well, I won't say what I'm going through, just keep my family and I in your prayers...

~ Hanging out/Bible study with B-Bard and J-Nix: Two awesome guys from my church, two guys who I like to hang out with and have a good time and a Bible study. (what could be sweeter?) We had a good time, and yet as I like SexyBack they overplayed it in my ride, and now...the song has lost its luster and it sounds dreadful to me. (Thanks a lot B-Bard!!! Soft music my...foot!)

In all, I'm still tired and I'm a bit behind in my homework (so I really shouldn't be blogging! )

Oh well, back to the homework...

~nv~

p.s. I have a cellphone now, and if you'd like to reach me...ask and you shall receive, unless you're a stalker...nix stalkers and my number.

0 comments: