Monday, October 23, 2006

So to make a quick post before I catch up where I can in homework-

I was on a Young Life leaders weekend/retreat, it was a trying and painful experience at times; just being real and vulnerable with those who have become my second family...



I've been crying a bit more than I usually do, and it's because of what God's been doing in my life (good things) and just the first family scene.

I love my fellow Young Life leaders,
I really do-
I like being honest and open and truthful to those I trust.
I love it when Bethany asks me questions me about the opposite sex, and when others do as well; it's like talking to an older sister, someone who has a listening/caring ear+heart (I love to hear her laugh as well, it's beautiful).

More to come after the jump!
[n][v]

0 comments: