Monday, August 21, 2006

Somewhere out there



Yeah, a bit of a confession I guess.

Not that I have strayed from what I believe as a follower of Christ or anything else, but I am a rushed human being.
I am glad in a way that school is starting up again, but I would mos def go for another week in Wisconsin, where I just came from, but with my whole family for a change.

I am also kinda on the edge, or edgy as it were; It's due to a lot of things, but I guess it stems from being in an environment that is unstable at times. I'm someone who needs a stable ground to walk on, and when it shakes some, I shake some as well. I am not waivering in anything I believe, but there are more than a few frailities that I've realized about myself for sometime now.

My advice - first to me and then to you all - is this:

1) Listen to God
2)Take it slow sometimes
and
3) Don't be so hurried and worried.

[n][v]

0 comments: