Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random misfirings of my brain:

This is not a senseless, random blogpost,
but rather-
Life has a way of unraveling upon itself.

Enjoy!

Well,
I hate second-hand news, but I am willing to hear it, on occasion-
But... I found out the other day that my friend from school/Young Life/etc. is now engaged to his girlfriend! Wow! The problem is, his/our friends informed me and it wasn't him sharing the good news. He wasn't there and so I heard it this way, which is not his fault, but I am a bit irked at finding out second-hand.

Marriage,
I have yet to find her
I'm still waiting on God,
but...
I know too many people who are soon to get married,
in which not even being at that point can be frustrating at times...
But as I said, God's timing and not mine.

***

Back to the grindstone!
[n][v]

0 comments: