Thursday, February 15, 2007

♥ ♥ ♥ Valentine's Day ♥ ♥ ♥



Today I spent part of my day with my girlfriend, while it wasn't too Valentine's Day-esque (Yes, I did get her roses&chocolate), that is going to happen this weekend coming up. I enjoy spending time with the girlfriend, and though there were times where Ben (her older son) was running around like crazy (he does that sometimes), it was still fun...it's always fun.
God has truly blessed me with a wonderful girlfriend, she is amazing, beautiful, creative, delightful, excellent, friendly, Godly, happy, intelligent, joyful, kind, loving, marvelous, nice, observant, passionate, quick, respectful, smiley, thoughtful, understanding, v (I'll think of something), wonderful, x-treme, young and zestful!

:D

She makes me smile,
my girlfriend Chrissy.

[n][v]

0 comments: