Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the nightmare has returned...pray for me.

This might come across as straight/bizzare/etc but since Friday night, the nightmare (read below) has returned. I don't know why I am having a reoccuring nightmare, but I have been...

Okay,
here's the nightmare I've had since Friday and on other occasions:

It's a funeral scene,
in which a dear friend of mine is dead,
(where the funeral is held varies, lately it has taken place at dusk in a grove of trees)
and I approach the casket,
look at her face,
and I cry - but my tears aren't tears persay, rather, they're tears of blood.
I cry and the tears of blood stain me and her...

That's where it ends
and it scares the crap out of me everytime.

So please pray for me,
thanks.

[n][v]

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Yes, Nathanael, I'm here.

These are just dreams, despite how frightening they can be.

Read and pray psalms before you go to sleep.

Also, in a "bad dream" call on Jesus to save you out of the situation. You're still every bit as much Nathanael in the "dream world" as you are in the "real world." And Jesus is every bit as much Jesus there as here too.

I meant to write you as soon as I saw this. Forgive my delay.