Thursday, August 20, 2009

Personal Soliloquy (I am senstive) part 2

I am sensitive, hear me OUT
this thing called love, I have my doubts
It's not love itself that frights my heart
it's wondering if something starts to grow, will you dart?
Will you run out of the scene and out of my life?
Will you leave me with hurt that cuts like a knife?
I've been down that road and it hurts like Hell
I lose my heart and cannot tell,
where my heart goes and where goes my love
if it doesn't get returned, and to the dust I'm shoved,
I'm discarded, abandoned, no one to care for me
I'm left all alone, no one to offer up a prayer for me
Because internal repair takes a lot of time
and I'm left without reason, let alone rhyme,
So please if you will, take, receive and give
but remember that I am sensitive.

[n][v]

0 comments: