Saturday, December 02, 2006

This song sticks to me; whenever I hear it, when ever I think of it, and when ever I talk to my Father in Heaven... Enjoy!




When Worlds Collide

Stay my love
Here in my arms
Let me say
I love you


Then sleep a while
Dream your dreams
Soon I will take you far away
From where the night threatens the day and



Worlds collide
I'm on your side
When worlds collide
I'm on your side


See my face
Hear my voice
I am real
And you are mine


When shadows fall
When lovers mourn
And you fight your darkest tendencies
I promise to hold you close to me when


Until we're together, beyond other worlds
And you're free from the pain and fear
I'll place this light in your heart
If you'll keep it burning
While this world is turning,
Soon it will banish the dark

[Daniel Amos]

How I cling to my Father,
How I desire to make His ways my ways...
It's such an ongoing process,
and I am learning to trust him 100 percent.

[n][v]

0 comments: