Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Staring into the mirror of self:

   I am not questioning God, nor myself, but sometimes I wonder... How much further do I have to go? I question myself in light of a shattered mirror...



source

   What can I say besides the fact that I am a fallen human being that gazes to Heaven calling out to his Father - out of desperation, out of total depravity, out of the many questions that I have...
   I am tired/wired, torn/worn, giving over and NOT giving up... I am not a completed work of art, but I am a progression, I am an Imago Dei, I have more worth than I realize, I am defined by who I am (a son of God) and not what I do...

I cannot rewind, so I must press forward,
I cannot change others, only God can do that,
I lack strength, but God gives me His and it sustains me,
I have no breath, only God's,
I have nothing... God is my all...

going on by God's strength alone - n:v

0 comments: