Sunday, November 26, 2006

Okay, something short before I go back to doing homework...

Anyway;
Thanksgiving was spent with my mom and some relatives, we went to visit them in the town outside of Chicago known as Berwyn. Berwyn holds a little bit of my heart because this was the town my mom grew up, it was the town in which I would visit my grandparents (who lived in Berwyn before we took care of them in their later years) and I enjoyed going to visit my grandparents, especially my grandfather. He was a professional drummer and sometimes his friends/bandmates/etc. would come together and have little jam sessions, it was neat.
Going to Berwyn was nice, visiting my relatives was nice, them bickering and arguing about stupid crap...not so nice. I talked to my cousin Julie for a long time, ate some Thanksgiving dinner (limited for me the vegetarian) and watched An Inconvienient Truth with Al Gore as the main person in it, it was good, but it made me realize how screwed the world is if we don't start fixing this world...


Speaking of fixing,
God's been working, fixing and healing my heart these days, I am going to have to take it slow on several areas, and I know that by taking it slow I will be honoring God, honoring myself and honoring the other people involved. Simply put, I will take it s-l-o-w, though it is not in my nature to go at something slow (thankfully I am not a surgeon) and I am willing to go slow...

Where was I?

Oh yes...

The rest of my Thanksgiving break was good, though I did not spend as much time on my homework, this evening and possibly tomorrow (outside of the classroom), but I enjoyed the time with my mom.
I was home to visit the rest of the fam. sans Abbey (she was working), but I hung out and chilled+talked to my sisters Hannah and Charity; they're good, stressed and whatnot, but they were glad to be on a break and soon it'll be Christmas break (yet Finals must come prior...*sigh*).
Back to the homework, but to end this back-to-blogging blogpost, I want to say this:

Life is full of uncertainty,
Yet regardless of what life might throw at you, know that God is in control 100% of the time,
He's watching over you and He's watching over me,
and that makes life better... (In His hands, it's all in His hands)

[n][v]

0 comments: