Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grinning like an Idiot :D

img520/6025/deweytrumancz4.jpg


That's the big news in my life,
I am in love with love, my heart started loving again for love's sake.

How did this all come to be?
Good question, my friend Cassie and I spent almost all of Sunday together; we made chocolate cheesecake asses, drank wine and smoked cigars, but within all that, she helped me to get out of the dust and discarded unloved pile...and I started to love again.

It's written on my face if you see me,
it's written on my work's asphalt if you see it, large font size 1500, words saying I AM FREE TO LOVE AGAIN and LOVE WINS.
I'm grinning like an idiot, I even left it on while I fell asleep,
sure I was in a car accident, have school problems and I sprained my ankle shooting hoops with the boys last night...but I'm in love with love again, it's been close to 6 months since I've felt this...since I've felt love.

Whether giving, receiving, sharing, etc forms of love
I am in love with love once again

Love
Love
Love,
It's not all that you need,
but it makes life palpable.
I hope I can give it back to her like she gave it to me,
we all need love, she definitely needs love in her life.

Thanks Cassie,
for making the last day of summer the best day of summer.

[n][v][love's love]

0 comments: