Monday, July 16, 2007

Chrissy is no longer my girlfriend...

...She's my fiance !

As of a little less than 2 weeks ago, after a few weeks of talking it out, Chrissy and I have decided to get married (God willing). While we don't have a date yet, we plan on getting married soon after I graduate from school (2 years or slightly less).
This is a wonderful event in our lives, we have been friends for close to two years and when I first met Chrissy I found someone who I quickly considered a friend because of the many things we have in common, and now...Thanks be to God, we plan on getting married!
I want it to be known that I love Chrissy very much; she knows it in both my actions and my words, and I know she loves me in her actions and words. A few years ago I had my doubts about love, I was burned by love and so I thought that I would never have what little I had. But God is faithful and good and he provided Chrissy as a girlfriend at the right time (His time, of course) and soon...soon we shall be married.

Truth to be told, I am excited and nervous- I'm excited because I'm getting married, and guess what? I'm nervous for the same reasons I'm excited! I don't have marital "cold feet", but it's such a big jump from what I know and experience as a person who's been dating the most amazing person in the world. I am ready to make such a transition in my life, I've been praying...hoping...wishing for someone like Chrissy for a long time, and I have found her!

So in time, Chrissy+I will be husband and wife, I will also be the father of two wonderful boys as well, in which I love them too, but not in the same way I love their mom Chrissy. This is the most exciting news I have to share, I pray that you reader will find someone like my Chrissy, she is a gift from God and she loves me and I love her with my whole heart.

P.S. The only thing that I love more in this life than her is God; He is the provider of every good gift.

[nv]

0 comments: