Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm still here!

I have been pretty busy lately, just finishing up a semester but still working all the while. I am also adjusting living with family, my house...yikes...it was a pretty big mess when I dropped in the few times during the school year, but now... Yeah, home strange home.

I was over in Nashville over the weekend, my sister Hannah graduated from Belmont University. I am proud of her for finishing up with school, I'm a wee bit jealous that I'm not done with my Psych. degree, I'm getting screwed a little bit, but I'm not going to succumb to the crap they've put me through.

I am working about 29 hours a week with the Boys and Girls Club, I love it but come January my hours go down to 21, I am miffed by this (but they'll come back to me as numbers of teens goes back up).

I'm going through a quarter life crisis; so much is swarming in my head at this time, it's like a beehive in my head. Buzzing thoughts are getting to me, thoughts about now and thoughts about after school. In all I have a few plan b's up my sleeve.

I'm sorry this is scattered, I am scattered, I'm broken and in need of change. I will not prepare myself for God, I will come as I am as I always do. So often I see WASPs making their salvation, their beliefs, etc. as a thing-to-do or a thing that requires a work ethic.

Come as you are...come as you are.


[n][v]

0 comments: