Monday, November 05, 2007

I am worth more than sparrows...

Lately I've been rather down and anxious, due to a lack of work and some of it is attributed to what lies ahead of me after I graduate; marriage. Now I don't have cold feet, but I've been having anxiety because I want to support my wife-to-be and my two sons...

So I was talking to my Heavenly Father about it (Phil. 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.) and I was in a state of "Lord, help me, help my anxious heart and mind" and God spoke to my head and my heart, saying my worth is more than sparrows (Matt. 10:31 - So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.) and not to dwell on such anxious thoughts, he will provide, my Father will provide for me. My anxiety has quelled and my thoughts are so what if minded, what will come to frution will in His perfect timing.
I am worth more than the sparrows, You too are also worth more than sparrows...

***

I will trust in you my Father,
you have never let my heart down,
you have never let the darkness cloud my mind to a point of no return,
I love you, I want to follow your precipts all the days of my life,
Lead me on,
give me strength and courage to go on,
to go on...

[nv]

0 comments: