Sunday, January 03, 2010

Her presence is known...by the evil one.

As some of you know, my sister Hannah left for a missions trip today. She will be visiting 11 countries in the next 11 months, the countries she will be going to are as follows:

January: New Zealand
February: Australia
March: Malaysia
April: Thailand
May: Cambodia
June: Kenya
July: Uganda
August: ATL (Ask the Lord) in Africa
September: Romania
October: Ukraine
November: ATL in Eastern Europe

It was revealed to me in a dream last night that he, Satan, also knows of her plans.

***

I was recalling my day spent with my sisters in an unconscious state when my dream was paused and a voice interrupted me. Excuse me a dark voice said to me but I need to let you know something, it's up to you if you choose to tell her or not the voice said. My master knows of your sister's trip and he is going to do what he can to destroy her spiritually. We know she can handle the physical labor required of her on this trip, but we are going to do what we can in our power to damage her spiritually. This spokesdemon portrayed ways in which they are going to try to go after my sister, in ways that are environmental, in ways that are personal, and other ways as well.

I do admit that I have interacted with spiritual warfare in a more physical way than others, ultimately the presence of darker darkness and pure evil is what I feel, I have never felt the presence of Satan or demons to be good or welcoming, it is always dark and foul.
Yet with this visit last night I know they are planning a [spiritual] attack on someone I care for deeply, while my sister is a follower of Christ, I know she hasn't had many encounters with spiritual warfare...but I will be vigilant and pray for her spiritual welfare on this missions trip, Satan is going to after her with all he has, his power is limited but by no means will evil conquer good, my sister might slip and she might fall, but I know that with God's strength to protect her she will get up time and time again.

1 Peter 5:8
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

[n][v]

1 comments:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

If she is well-grounded in the Word of God, that will be her protection, reading it every day, praying it. The devil can only taunt and threaten those who take shelter in the shadow of Shaddai (Psalm 91).

Nonetheless, since you had this experience, brother, do what you must do.