Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I fell in like at first sight

While I was in Nashville I met a girl while I was out there, she and I fell in like at first sight.

By this I mean there was a connection between her and me from the get go, she and I discussed our passions, plans for the future, India (this was a biggie, I love the country/culture/food/peoples/etc), the way God is working in our lives...

We talked for nearly two hours and it was awesome, she is one cool girl I won't ever see again unless we work out something via facebook, but even if I never see Lillianne again I will say it was awesome and has inspired me to invest more in future relationships with girls and to find my June.

By "finding my June" I mean as in June Cash, Johnny's wife, if you don't know much about them I suggest doing some research and watching Walk the Line afterwards...

It wasn't love,
It wasn't lust,
It was like at first sight. Pure amazing goodness that made me blush, made her blush and made God smile (I am sure of it).


[n][v]

0 comments: