Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It seems...

That when life is, dare I say shitty? Yes, shitty, that I start drawing and writing more, and emotionally the last 2 months have been the shittiest for me; out of the turmoil and chaos I have drawn and written more than I did for 'fun' during the Spring semester. I keep my writing to myself sans poetry, here's some artwork and a poem at the end, enjoy.




eNVy, get it? ;)


This glows in the dark, I kid you not.













Based on a dream of mine...



attacking with words 1

I'm gonna get physical,
coming at you like I'm some kind of multisyllabled criminal
my tongue lashes and slashes
through your rhyme and meter like charcoal and saltpeter
boom goes the dynamite, I ain't feeling right but my lines are tight
I flow like a river I'm gonna make you quiver,
freeze you so bad you're going to shiver
you can't handle this and I aim to diss,
you're but a snake and to you I hiss,
because my words are sharper than a sword you've been forwarned
I slice through marrow and your vision that's narrow
I'm back with an attack that's worse than Iraq
so find your skill, do what you will,
but I'll be waiting for you still.

[n][v][photography/poetry/artistry]

0 comments: