Friday, April 25, 2008

Today!


I will be helping out with this man's concert, in which if I help, I'll get to hear him play for FREE!!!

Oh yeah, it's this guy...




Some of you might recognize him, some of you might not,

but...I'm not giving away who is so easily, do some research, you might figure out who he is!

One thing about tomorrow, he is commemorating 30 years for a particular album, in which I brought that album back to my dorm when I went home to take care of my taxes...

EDIT:::

This guy is Phil Keaggy!!! Phil Keaggy is literally up there with great guitarists such as Jimi Hendrix, he plays guitar and he is one of the best. On an odd note, while he is one of the best guitarists EVER, he has only 4 fingers on one hand!

I'd write more, but I have to get back to setting up his concert. It's going to be flipping sweet!

0 comments: