Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome back of sorts

Well, 
here I am, back at school, entering my Senior year...and boy, am I timid.
I'm timid because it is my Senior year, and that hopefully and God willing, this December coming up I'll graduate! I'm also timid because I don't want to screw up things and take longer...It's longer than 4 years at this point, but... I really REALLY don't want to go beyond that if I can't help it --  it's money issues and that I'll be getting married next April or maybe this September (still working this out with the fiancee). I'm already a father of two wonderful sons, which also plays into why I hope to be done with school this December; I want to be done with school, working full time and married, not these things AND in school, I will be giving time (school) to something that doesn't love me nor does it smile at you and call you Dad... I digress in why I want to be done with school from the angle of having kids...

***

In the Bible the verse that comes to mind, no matter how stressed out I get (or will get) is as follows: Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." -- This verse comforts me immensely, it really does, tho I might still be timid and be sweating bullets at the what if's of life, I still trust and cling to my heavenly Father through the rough and tumble of life.

So here I am,
Nathanael,
back in action, 100 percent satisfaction! :D

0 comments: