Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life...

Over the last month I have been in school full time. I am no longer a Youth Ministry major, but rather a Psychology major instead. I won't go into details why the switch of major, but know this, I will pursue Youth Ministry as a full time career (God willing) and not Psychology.
School is at the front of what's up in my life, but outside the realm of papers, tests, homework and etc. my other, better-than-school life is spent on Sundays with my two sons and fiancee. This past weekend we went to a pumpkin farm and we all enjoyed it; my youngest son Billy is almost one, not walking yet, but he enjoyed hitting the pumpkins with his little hands while his older brother Ben showed off his pumpkin lifting skills. :D I am proud to be a father and they make me proud in their wonderful different ways.
Chrissy, Ben and Billy are gifts from God to me, I thank God for them every chance I get, they have become my drive -- my drive is to finish with school (3 semesters, including this 1), get married to Chrissy (April 11th 2009) and from there...God only knows, and all these things are God willing, I pray that they all come to fruition.
My sisters back home and away are doing well; my communication is mixed, some sisters I just happen to talk to more than others and one of my sisters happens to be a constant hit-and-miss. Hannah's off in Nashville (Durty Souf that it is) with her schooling, Abbey's local with work and a few online classes and Charity has her High School work that keeps her busy.
Parents...that's a loaded question; I hear from my mom on a when-I-want-to-call-you basis, it sucks, her paranoia makes it very frustrating to deal, let alone talk to her. My father on the other hand calls/emails me when he wants to, and usually it's asking a favor of me -- sometimes I do what he requests of me, but usually I'm too busy and so whatever he asks it doesn't happen.

***

So that's been my life for the last month. I do on occasion read a few Greek Orthodox books and the Koran. My good friend MJ and I go over a chapter of Matt. Eccles. and Psalms every Mon/Wed/Fri and sometimes on Sat.

[nv]

0 comments: