Monday, September 18, 2006


Still having a series of good days in a way that's not narcissistic,
however...

One of the newest friends I've made on campus has been going through some rough times and the world is making her close up... She talked briefly to me on my way to the cafeteria and her to her class or something, it makes me sad to know that she's going through a rough time...

I offer this question,
a hypotheical one, but still-




I can only speak from my own experiences, and it's that I've learned a lot as a result of hindsight: some of it has been resolved and some of it will have to wait for when I get to Heaven and I ask God... Why? I don't have as many WHY questions as I once did, but that's because I've made sense of it by hindsight.

I'm sorry Jennifer,
but... What can I say to you to let you know I've been there too?
Besides prayer, what action can I take to help you out?

I want to be your friend,
I want to be more than a hi/bye friend,
I want to do more than skim the surface...

If you're reading this,
let me know...okay?


***

[n][v]

0 comments: