Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Grace...
This day has been tampered by God's grace and others.

I don't mind grace,
I don't even deserve grace from God and others, but
it is give to me time and time again.


*********
*PRAYER*
*********

It was nice to be prayed for by my fellow leaders + friends from Young Life tonight,
I mean, I'm going through some rough times and I am coming to a point where I'm finally real with those whom I trust. Not everyone is going to hear how crappy life is sometimes to me, but for those who I trust, I'm ready to drop the facade and be vulnerable to them. It's also been nice that they've done the same thing to me...

I've hated this mask I've been calling myself for the longest time,
I'm glad that God is working within me to change for the better...

And in other news,
the Crocodile Hunter has passed away
Pray for the family/friends/etc. that he leaves behind.

And the highest thing on ebay in reference to him is currently going for $1,551.76 and has 48 bids on it so far. It's a poster that was autographed by him... I think it's horrible when people try to make a quick buck when someone dies... What's this world coming to? Oh yeah, the end...

{NV}

0 comments: