Wednesday, February 08, 2006

*sigh*
I am having a melancholic moment here,
listening to my channel on www.pandora.com and this song is playing...
Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young remains dear to my house,
when I was a young lad, my mother would sing this song, but she tweeked it so it would include 4 kids in the yard in regards to my sisters and I...
Such a long time ago, now... Now we're all doing something different, 'family life' has also changed- Some of it good and some of it bad, I miss the good old days, they were not good, but I was naïve to the problems that existed, and so... Maybe those days were better...

I keep reminding myself to stay in the present,
but so much of my past overlaps itself, it is hard to break free from something that finds its way into now... Though time-travel is not possible, I would (if it was doable) go back in time and fix the damaged areas and heal the wounded parts of my parents/friends/siblings and possibly me, I don't know if I'd heal me because so much has been the fruits of what was not good in its original context, but God has brought forth the rose; It was thorns for a long time, but now the flowers are visible...

So...Yeah,
Our House by CSN&Y is a good tune,
reminising of the past is a good thing, just don't get bogged down in it-
I am still learning this one,
so don't think I am not practicing what I preach;
I have a long way to go, God knows that and so do I.

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: