Saturday, February 11, 2006

Satisfaction:
How unsatisfied we (as a world/country/culture/etc) are not satisfied...
I am not satisfied with my grades,
they could be better... I just need to study more affectively instead of longer,
'cause I am studying A LOT, but what good will it do me if it doesn't get me the desired results?

I am satisfied with each day brings,
sometimes I wish I could put more hours into the day and then I...
rethink that thought and say Well, God has blessed me with another day... Thanks God!

I wish people were more satisfied with their lives/weight/jobs/families/cars/etc.
instead of being unsatisfied with what I don't have, I talk to God about it... This verse comes to mind

Philippians 4:6 Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God."

Do not worry,
God is in control.
If you're feeling unsatisfied, talk to God about it, He always listens...

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: