Saturday, February 11, 2006

O to Z...

Others - there are a lot of others out there, I wish I knew... All of you - life can be so cruel when you feel like you're all alone... I've been there, it is unfun to feel alone in the cold with no one to call you in from the dismal places...
Peace
&
Quiet - a two-part: Life isn't peaceful and quiet in my life, so much to do, so much to accomplish... Life gets in the way of everything! *pure tongue-in-cheek and foot-in-mouth*
Rest - Ha! I get sleep, but I need rest...*tired yawn*
Soy - I don't know, I'd like a vegetarian stirfry, but lack everything to make one!
Time - is fleeting, and so is this weekend!
Um... my overused word, sometimes...
Vitkus - last name, don't wear it out! definition: one who leads
Water - thirst...must...drink...water/agua/H20/etc
Xylophone - used to play it in a church choir - bizzare, but what's more bizzare is that it wasn't even my church!
Yesterday - It is gone, and so... I must move forward...
Zzzzzz - I am falling asleep, so... that's all.

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: