Thursday, December 08, 2005

talking to GOD...



I love talking to GOD- by praying, by reading the Bible, by singing to him (he likes my voice, i could care less), by being active, by being quiet, etc... i admit that sometimes i don't see him in my life; i see only pain and problems and i feel where is GOD? but He has shown that he is in everything; the good and bad, the sunny days and snowy days, when the sky is blue and when it is grey and overcast...i digress.

He is someone i can go to in any circumstance and he listens...
i don't hear angelic choirs when he responds,
his voice does not resound with a deepness that drives darkness away when he speaks to me;
he responds to me in the quietness...of my life and the natural quietness...
i guess that's why i love the outdoors;
because that is where i can talk to GOD
and
that is where i feel the closest to him...
[nv]

p.s. *Translation: Please turn off your cell phone, you do not need it to talk with God*

0 comments: